In order to Enter this website, you must be a VIP member of HISAdvocates.org. Click here to start your membership.
LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM – PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
This LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM AND HOLD-HARMLESS AGREEMENT is between HIS Advocates, s.s.m, HIS Advocates Directors or Assigns [hereafter HISA or Ministry] and the HISA Member [hereafter Member].
We are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments (Section 1) of the Constitution for the United States of America and equivalent provisions of the various “state” Constitutions. We do not claim to be 14th Amendment citizens. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
The HISA Association will limit its efforts in furthering these goals to use of the established judicial institutions and procedures that have been established by common law, the Constitution for the United States of America, and legislative actions by the Congress of the United States of America and the legislatures of its “states”.
This contract of membership entitles the Member to full privileges and benefits offered by the Association to membership in accordance with the rights set out by the Constitution and Amendments of the United States of America and U.S. Supreme Court decisions explaining those rights.
Defined in law here: https://www.hisadvocates.org/topic/understanding-citizenship-u-s-vrs-state
Notices to HISA Member Applicant(s)
You may obtain information from the local bar association or a legal aid or legal services office regarding free or low-cost representation by a lawyer.
You may contact the local police, sheriff, district attorney or legal aid or legal services office if you believe that you are the victim of fraud, unauthorized practice of law or other injury.
You understand and agree that when you contacted HISA, did s/he explain:
• she/he is not an attorney/lawyer
• she/he cannot represent you in court.
• she/he cannot advise you about your legal rights or the law.
• she/he cannot select legal forms for you.
• she/he explain the difference of a United States Citizen [Title 28 Section 3002] and an American/[8 USC 1101 (a) (21) state of the Union/U.S. National/or Non-Resident Alien is [Per IRS]?
MEMBER - HOLD-HARMLESS/RELEASE - SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
Be it known that this Private Agreement/Contract is by and between HIS Advocates, s.s.m. (also known as HISA and HISAdvocates.org) an unincorporated self-supported Christian Church Ministry hereinafter called “HISA” known as the MEMBER, and “LOGGED IN VIP MEMBER/USER/MEMBER” hereinafter called the “Member”. HISA is a private/un-incorporated membership association known as a church ministry/social platform wholly managed by the Ministry leadership and does NOT practice law or give legal advice. The Ministry is Non-Domestic without United States [Title 28 Section 3002] and in the private.
It is agreed that the date of the Agreement and Contract between the Ministry and the MEMBER commenced today (the “Effective Date”).
The Purpose of this HOLD-HARMLESS AGREEMENT is not to create a safety for HISA, but to promote an Honesty and Responsibility for the relationship being created on behalf of the one receiving the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM.
For and in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements set forth below, HISA and MEMBER,
EXCLUSIVE NATURE TO RECEIVE IN LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM
1. RELATIONSHIP: No employer / employee relationship exists between the Ministry and the MEMBER. The MEMBER agrees that they are entering this Agreement and Contract as a living man/womanand that his/her name of the MEMBER PROFILE on this Agreement and Contract does not represent a corporation or person.
2. DURATION: This Agreement and Contract may be terminated at any time by the MEMBER’s resignation, demise, or removal by the Ministry for cause.
3. DONATION TYPE: The MEMBER understands that all monies donated will be in lawful money for credit on account. Under no consideration shall it be interpreted that Federal Reserve Notes “FRN’s” are able to replace the Coinage Act of 1873 for lawful money; however, MEMBER agrees that in the event that FRN’s are the transmitting utility, that the Collective Entity Doctrine does NOT apply.
4. TERMS OF SERVICE: The MEMBER is bound by the Ministry Terms of Service and acknowledges he / she has read and agrees to abide by the Terms of Service located on HISAdvocates.org which changes time to time.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Ministry and The MEMBER commit to first seek dispute resolution through individual discussions with the Executive Director or person involved in the dispute, and then if necessary, through the Prayer Board. Should outside dispute resolution between the Ministry and the MEMBER become necessary, the Ministry and the MEMBER agree to both commit to seek a biblical Matthew 18 private dispute resolution.
6. NO CONFLICT: Neither the MEMBER nor the Ministry has any agreement, relationship, or commitment to any other person or entity that conflicts with the MEMBER’s obligations to the Ministry or the Ministry’s obligations to the MEMBER under this Agreement and Contract.
7. NECESSARY ACTS, FURTHER ASSURANCES: The parties shall, at their own cost and expense, execute and deliver such further documents and instruments and shall take such other actions as may be reasonably required or appropriate to evidence or carry out the intent and purposes of this Agreement and Contract.
8. APPLICABLE LAW: This Agreement and Contract and any dispute arising from the relationship between the parties to this Agreement and Contract, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of California and/or the STATE OF CALIFORNIA, at the discretion of the Ministry.
9. JURISDICTION: Jurisdiction for any dispute arising from the relationship between the parties to this Agreement and Contract shall be common law on the Republic for California and/or the STATE OF CALIFORNIA at the discretion of the Ministry.
10. ENFORCEABILITY: This Agreement and Contract shall be binding upon, and enforceable by and against, the parties and their respective successors, assigns, and legal representatives in accordance with its terms.
11. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement and Contract may not be assigned by either party without the written consent of the other; provided, however, that the Ministry may assign its rights and delegate its duties under this Agreement and Contract without the MEMBER’s consent to a successor by sale, merger, restructuring, reorganization, or liquidation, if such successor carries on the Ministry’s Ministry substantially in the form in which it is being conducted at the time of the sale, merger, restructuring, reorganization, or liquidation.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT: This Agreement and Contract constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements of the parties. No party has been induced to enter into this Agreement and Contract by, nor is any party relying on, any representation or warranty outside those expressly set forth in this Agreement and Contract.
13. MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT AND CONTRACT: This Agreement and Contract may be supplemented, amended, or modified only by the mutual agreement of the parties. No supplement, amendment, or modification of this Agreement and Contract shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by both parties. No provisions in either party's correspondence or other Ministry forms used by either party shall supersede or add to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and Contract.
14. WAIVER: No waiver of a breach, failure of any condition, or any right or remedy contained in or granted by the provisions of this Agreement and Contract shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party waiving the breach, failure, right, or remedy. No waiver of any breach, failure, right, or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any other breach, failure, right, or remedy, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless the writing so specifies.
15. COMMUNICATIONS-NOTICES: Any notice, approval, or other communication required or permitted under this Agreement and Contract shall be given in writing in the English language and shall be given to the appropriate party by personal delivery, by fax, by certified mail (postage prepaid), or by overnight delivery by the Ministry. Any notice given by the Ministry shall not be binding unless signed by a duly authorized official of that party. Notice shall be deemed given as follows:
16. COMMUNICATIONS - PERSONAL DELIVERY: When personally delivered to the MEMBER, notice is effective on delivery.
17. COMMUNICATIONS - CERTIFIED MAIL: When mailed certified mail, return receipt requested. Notice is effective on receipt, if delivery is confirmed by a return receipt.
18. CORRECTED ADDRESSES: Any correctly addressed notice that is refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable because of an act or omission of the party to be notified shall be deemed effective as of the first date that said notice was refused, unclaimed, or deemed undeliverable by the postal authorities, messenger, or overnight delivery service. Any party may change its address, facsimile number by giving the other party notice of the change in any manner permitted by this Agreement and Contract.
19. SEVERABILITY: If a court or an arbitrator of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement and Contract to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid in whole or in part for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, or portions of them, will not be affected.
20. HEADINGS: The heading titles in this Agreement and Contract are included for convenience only and shall neither affect the construction or interpretation of any provision in this Agreement and Contract nor affect any of the rights or obligations of the parties to this Agreement and Contract.
21. COMPLETION OF HISA AGREEMENT: All work as defined above will be completed by HISA in a timely fashion upon receipt of completed donations and necessary information for completion of such documents that HISA has agreed to assist with. The member is responsible, upon receipt of such documents, for their completion.
DONATIONS AND EXPENSES :
maintain an active VIP Membership.
DONATIONS AND EXPENSES :
maintain an active VIP Membership.
: MEMBER agrees to maintain an active VIP Membership.
PART 2 ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
a) I understand that I will be responsible for proof-reading all documents emailed to me. I understand I may need to print and execute such letters prior to returning them to the HISA. I understand I will be required to communicate with my assigned Member Support Representative with any questions and or concerns.
b) I understand that HISA cannot guarantee or warrantee the information as laws and codes are subject to change. Nothing in this Agreement and nothing in the PASSPORT’s Application statements to Member will be construed as a promise or guarantee about the outcome of this matter. HISA makes no such promises or guarantees. HISA’s comments about the outcome of this matter are expressions of opinion only.
c) I acknowledge the exclusive and private nature of this LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM and I disclose that I am NOT a U.S. (Corporate) citizen, (Federal citizen) nor do I live or work in the District of Columbia or any federal territory, possession, location or zone; I am NOT a resident alien, nor am I a Federal Officer or Agent. I acknowledge that I am NOT functioning in any “Trade or Business” as defined in Title 26 Section 7701(26); and I disclose that I am NOT receiving any privilege or benefit from any STATE or Federal government. However, I do understand that I am agent in fact of the Birth Certificate with the likeness of my name and that I know that the Birth Certificate is the Registered Entity that receives all interest, benefits or privileges. In other words the Birth Certificate is the U.S. citizen and I am the Citizen of the United States of America known as a “state” of the Union Citizen.
d) I acknowledge the private and proprietary nature of the information I will be provided; and I agree NOT to share the information others without permission and acknowledge the liability to myself for providing this information to others who may use it improperly.
e) I acknowledge that the HISA LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM has made no promises or guarantees about the outcome of said matter; even if no PASSPORT IS ISSUED, which is highly unlikely, I will still have paid and/or be responsible for agreed donations.
f) I acknowledge that I am fully and satisfactorily informed about LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM offered by HISA and Directors and that I freely and willingly am choosing to receive their LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM at this time.
g) I understand that the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM may include written communications, conversations in person as well as on the telephone, and I understand that I may freely choose whether or not I will receive, take and/or act upon said PASSPORT EDUCATION PROGRAM; this LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM is NOT legal advice or counsel and should NOT be considered as such. All communications remain the intellectual property of HISA.
h) I understand that I am personally responsible for all my actions, mental, physical, emotional, and including actions that are of a “legal or lawful nature” that I may undertake, and they are freely taken as my own, regardless of the education given and/or outcome.
i) I understand that the HISA is NOT a law firm and that Directors, staff, or assigns are NOT a “lawyers”, “bar attorneys” or “paralegals”; and the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM is NOT psychotherapy, medical therapy or advice, neither is it a substitute for any of these.
j) HISA offered me education throughout the whole process, and I agree that I have made all decisions and indemnifies and holds harmless HISA for my decisions.
k) I agree to be responsible for reviewing my documents and correcting errors while holding HISA harmless; and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless HISA for any results of my submission of my passport application and of my future use or misuse of it, any errors and omissions; and any seen and unforeseen consequences.
l) I understand all communications including phone calls will be recorded.
m) I understand that after I have completed my Passport Application and HOLD-HARMLESS Agreement, all communication will be handled through the HISAdvocates.org portal where I originally submitted my support ticket request.
n) I agree that the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM is conducted only in English, requiring proficiency in English, HISA does not provide an interpreter, and I am responsible for any translation misunderstandings that may occur.
o) I understand I am free to reject any aspect of the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM at any time for any reason. By rejecting any aspect of the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM, HISA is not responsible for any prorated refund whatsoever. If during the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM I feel I need assistance from anyone, either professional or otherwise; and I take full responsibility for rejecting the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM and obtaining such professional assistance.
p) I am fully aware that participating in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM may contain risks of legal injury; I know and fully understand the scope, nature and extent of the risks involved in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM and activities contemplated by this Agreement; and I voluntarily and freely choose to incur and assume any and all such risks and dangers.
q) I hereby fully and forever discharge and release HISA and Directors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of any damages, both in law and equity, in any way resulting from legal, personal, physical, psychological or emotional injuries, distress, or death arising from or in any way related to the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM. This release from liability includes loss, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of HISA from any other cause or causes.
r) I agree not to institute, initiate, or assist the prosecution of any suit, claim or action at law or equity, or otherwise against HISA or Directors for damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns hereafter may have arising from or in any way related to the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM. This release from liability includes loss, damage, or injury resulting from the negligence of HISA and/or Directors, staff, and assigns from any other cause or causes.
s) I agree to indemnify and hold harmless HISA from any and all losses, claims, actions, or proceedings of any kind which may be initiated by me and/or any other person or organization on my behalf against HISA; this indemnification includes reimbursement of all legal costs and reasonable “legal” fees incurred by HISA to defend any such actions; further, I indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HISA against any and all third party claims, actions, suits, proceedings, and any related losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, including, but not limited to court costs and attorney’s fees.
t) I understand and agree that I am waiving and forever abandoning any claims for punitive or exemplary damages against HISA, and I voluntarily choose to give up this Right.
u) I understand that this Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California, without the United States (Federal Government) and that it cannot be modified unless in writing and signed by both parties.
v) I agree that this Agreement contains all the promises and agreements between the parties with regard to the release of HISA and/or Directors, staff, and assigns; and I agree there are no oral or written promises or agreements outside of this Agreement regarding the release of HISA and/or Directors, staff, and assigns.
w) I understand HISA does not provide any bond or insurance (neither medical, liability, nor incident) for me during my participation in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM. Thus, if I want assurance or insurance of any kind, it is my responsibility to obtain such assurance or insurance at my own expense.
x) I agree that any controversy claim against HISA and/or Directors, staff, and assigns not released herein, arising out of or relating to my participation in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM, shall be settled by private communications between the parties. This shall apply to all claims including allegations that there have been wrongful acts or omissions by HISA and Directors either intentionally or otherwise; the arbitrator’s decisions may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction; and by signing this, I am agreeing that any issue or claim arising out of my participation in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM shall be decided in accordance to the Word of GOD, and I am giving up my Right to a trial by a Jury or Judge.
y) I hereby expressly recognize that this Agreement is binding; and I have released any and all claims against the indemnified parties resulting from my participation in the LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM.
z) I agree I am solely responsible for the initial workup and generation of these applications.
aa) I understand that I am responsible for the completion and submission of all my work myself to appropriate agencies.
bb) I agree HISA has discussed the ramifications of this LIVING IN THE PRIVATE EDUCATION PROGRAM with me.
cc) I understand that if I breach the terms of this agreement, I am subject to having my membership in HISA terminated.
dd) I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOREGOING TERMS AND AGREE TO THEM AS OF THIS DATE. IF MORE THAN ONE MEMBER SIGNS BELOW, EACH AGREES TO BE LIABLE JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY FOR ALL OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. MEMBER SHALL RECEIVE A FULLY EXECUTED DUPLICATE OF THIS AGREEMENT. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS HOLD-HARMLESS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND SIGN THIS AGREEMENT OF MY OWN FREE WILL. ALL MONEY RECEIVED FROM ME TO HISA IS NON-REFUNDABLE. I RESERVE ALL MY RIGHTS NOT GIVEN UP AND AGREED UPON IN THIS HOLD-HARMLESS AGREEMENT. I also certify and agree that:
ee) Either one of these following statements is true and correct: I was born on and within the united States of America land borders; if not I was naturalized in the United States; if not, I was born abroad but both parents are Citizens of the United States of America.
ff) I do not believe my parents thought they were United States Federal citizens. I believe they both thought they were Americans, or Citizens of the United States of America.
gg) I am currently not wanted for any felony offense by any US Federal Agency and I am not on parole in any STATE;
hh) I desire to be recognized on my U.S. DS-11 passport application as a “state” of the Union Citizen as defined in law;
ii) I recognize that I am not giving up any status or standing as a Citizen of both my state and of the de jure united States of America (Blacks 6th Def. of United States 3rd Def) ;
jj) I AM NOT doing this to avoid prosecution or to get out of paying Federal, State and Local Income taxes.
After HISA completes their portion of the agreement with the documents
and delivered them to the Member, the Member is to complete balance of
All costs copying, notarization, mailing, recording fees, court, birth
certificate fees are separate and up to the Member to furnish.
SUPPORTING LAW AND DEFINITIONS
· "U.S. person" defined-Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Online, Cites by Topic
· "resident" defined-Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Online, Cites by Topic
· "individual" defined-Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Online, Cites by Topic
· "citizen" defined-Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Online, Cites by Topic
Black’s Law Dictionary 6th edition, page 1309:
Resident. “Any person who occupies a dwelling within the State, has a present intent to remain within the State for a period of time, and manifests the genuineness of that intent by establishing an ongoing physical presence within the State together with indicia that his presence within the State is something other than merely transitory in nature. The word “resident” when used as a noun means a dweller, habitant or occupant; one who resides or dwells in a place for a period of more, or less, duration; it signifies one having a residence, or one who resides or abides. Hanson v. P.A. Peterson Home Ass’n, 35 Ill.App2d 134, 182 N.E.2d 237, 240 [Underlines added]
Word “resident” has many meanings in law, largely determined by statutory context in which it is used.
[Kelm v. Carlson, C.A.Ohio, 473, F2d 1267, 1271][Underline added]
Did you notice the distinct use of “the State” in the above definition? That was no accident. Below are a few clues to its meaning from federal statutes, which is where the above definition says we should look:
26 U.S.C. Sec. 7701(a)(10): State: The term ''State'' shall be construed to include the District of Columbia, where such construction is necessary to carry out provisions of this title.
8 U.S.C. Sec. 1101(a)(36): State [naturalization]
The term ''State'' includes the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands of the United States.
TITLE 4 - FLAG AND SEAL, SEAT OF GOVERNMENT, AND THE STATES
CHAPTER 4 - THE STATES
Sec. 110. Same; definitions
(d) The term ''State'' includes any Territory or possession of the United States.
The above cites are definitions of “State” from federal law, and even most state law agrees with this definition! Below is the California Revenue and Taxation Code definition of “State”:
6017. “In this State” or “in the State” means within the exterior [outside] limits of the [Sovereign] state of California and includes [only] all territory within these limits owned by or ceded to the United States
17018. "State" includes the District of Columbia, and the possessions of the United States.
[which don’t include the 50 sovereign states but do include federal areas within those states]]
The sovereign 50 Union states are NOT territories or possessions of the "United States". The states are sovereign over their own territories. The “State” mentioned above in the California Revenue and Taxation Code is a federal enclave within the exterior boundaries of the California Republic. People living within these areas are “residents” under the Internal Revenue Code and in that condition, they live in the “federal zone”.
The document upon which the founders wrote our Constitution, and which is mentioned in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 10, confirms that the term “resident” refers ONLY to aliens domiciled within the territory of a nation. Below is what is says in Book 1, Chapter 19, section 213, page 87:
“Residents, as distinguished from citizens, are aliens who are permitted to take up a permanent abode in the country. Being bound to the society by reason of their dwelling in it, they are subject to its laws so long as they remain there, and, being protected by it, they must defend it, although they do not enjoy all the rights of citizens. They have only certain privileges which the law, or custom, gives them. Permanent residents are those who have been given the right of perpetual residence. They are a sort of citizen of a less privileged character, and are subject to the society without enjoying all its advantages. Their children succeed to their status; for the right of perpetual residence given them by the State passes to their children.”
[The Law of Nations, Vattel, Book 1, Chapter 19, Section 213, p. 87]
The only type of “resident” defined in the Internal Revenue Code is a “resident alien”, as demonstrated below:
(b) Definition of resident alien and nonresident alien
(1) In general
For purposes of this title (other than subtitle B) -
(A) Resident alien
An alien individual shall be treated as a resident of the United States with respect to any calendar year if (and only if) such individual meets the requirements of clause (i), (ii), or (iii):
(i) Lawfully admitted for permanent residence
Such individual is a lawful permanent resident of the United States at any time during such calendar year.
(ii) Substantial presence test
Such individual meets the substantial presence test of paragraph (3).
(iii) First year election
Such individual makes the election provided in paragraph (4).
Therefore, the terms “resident”, “alien”, and “resident alien” are all synonymous terms within the Internal Revenue Code.
If you believe we are wrong, then please show us a definition of the
term “resident” within either the Internal Revenue Code or the
implementing regulations that includes “citizens of the United States”
as defined under
8 U.S.C. §1401.
There simply isn’t one! You are not free to “presume” or
“assume” that “citizens of the United States” are also “residents”
without the authority of a law that authorizes it. To make this
assumption in a court of law would violate our right to “due process or
law”, because “presumption” or “assumption” of anything in the legal
realm is a violation of due process. Everything must be proven.
PROTECTION OF LAW
The authority of The Ministry and the MEMBER to enter this agreement and
contract and to execute the duties under the terms conditions and
obligations of this agreement and contract is protected under the
provisions of 1:10, l:4:2: 612: 7: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10. & 14: of the U. S.
Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land, wherein "no state shall pass
any laws impairing the obligation of contracts". The Ministry, MEMBER
[unless MEMBER is a U.S. citizen], and the terms, conditions and
obligations of this Agreement and Contract are not subject to Federal or
State Legislative or Regulatory Control. See Hale v. Hinkle, 201 U.S.
43: U. S. v Dickerson 4131* 20 116; Hill v. Philpott, 445 F2nd 144, 146;
Stuart v. U.S. 416 F2nd 450; U.S. v. Klackner, 273 F Supp 25I.: Mattos
v. U. S., 158 U.S. 237 at 243.; U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark. 169, 18 S. Ct.
456; State v. Simmons, 2 Spears 761, 767 (1884) Justice 0'Neil.; Taylor
v. Porter, 4 Hill 140, I46(1843) Justice Bronson,; Marbury v. Madison, 2
Cranch (5U.S.) 137, 176. 177 l803).; Fred Scott v. Sanford, I9 How.
393.: Reid v. Convert 354 U.S. l(1957), 1 I, Ed. 2'"', 1l48.; Miranda v.
Ariz. 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966). USC 5 sec. 301 533 Note 3, 556,
566(d), 558(b).; USC 28 sec. 20?2 at clause 2.; Standard v. Olsen, 74 S.
Ct. 768. 48 Arm.
Jur 2nd Sec. 2 at pg SO.; Coppage v. Kansas, 236 U.S. 1, at I4.; Elliot
v. Freeman 20 U.S. 178 (1911); Butchers Union Co. v. Crescent City Co.;
Smith v. Morse, 2 CA 524.; Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. I. NOTICE: Any
person, Federal or State Administrative Agent(s). Law Enforcement
Officer(s), Legislator(s), Judicial Officer(s), who by Earning or under
color of law impair or abridge any or all of the terms, conditions or
obligations of this Agreement and Contract or impair the actions of The
Ministry or MEMBER named herein or their successors, while in the
performance of their duties stated herein shall under 18 USC